Making a HOPE Lending Library Account
- Go to our Lending Library website here: https://www.libib.com/u/hopelendinglibrary
- On the upper right-hand side, click on “Patron Login”
- Click on “Need Password?”
- Enter the email address associated with the HOPE program (the email you receive HOPE emails from).
- They will send you a temporary password which you will use to login. Make sure to change the password to something you will remember later!
Placing Books on Hold
- Go to https://www.libib.com/u/hopelendinglibrary
- Search for your books using the Search Bar and type in either the Book Title, Author, or ISBN. You can also search through our library collections.
- Once you find your book, click on it, if available, you will then click on “Add Hold”
- Repeat if you have more than one book you need to checkout
- Once you add all the books you need, go to your cart and click on “Complete”
- This will prompt you to login. If you’ve previously made an account, go ahead and login with the email associated with the HOPE program and the password you created.
- If you have not already made an account with our library refer to the previous instructions, “Making a HOPE Lending Library Account”
Checking Out Books
- Come into the HOPE center (Summer M-TH 9am – 5pm) (Fall M-F 9am – 5pm)
- We will have you sign a Lending Library contract, and you will be able to take your books home for the semester!
HOPE Lending Library Doesn’t Have My Books
- If our Lending Library doesn’t have the books you need, or they are not available to place on hold, you can request your book using the button below.
*The HOPE Lending Library can purchase books for the General Education Breadth (GE Breadth) and health science courses. Books the HOPE Lending Library cannot purchase include digital copies and books for courses outside of the GE Breadth.